As restrictions on movement are eased and more people begin to travel for leisure and work purposes, Travel South Yorkshire are continuing to advise people to avoid public transport, wherever possible.
At this time they are also urging people to Think about their journeys, keeping them to essential trips only and to Check their routes and transport options before they Travel.
It is now mandatory for passengers to wear a face covering on public transport. This is a covering of any type which covers the nose and mouth. Some people don’t have to wear a face covering due to health, age or equality reasons and children under 11 don't need to wear a face covering either.
More information can be seen at: travelsouthyorkshire.com/coronavirus
BUS SERVICE CHANGES FROM SUNDAY 21 JUNE:
- Services 11, 11a, 52a and 120 will operate every 30 minutes between 09:00 and 18:00
- Services 20, 51, 75 and 76 will operate every 30 minutes between 10:00 and 16:00
- Stagecoach service 73/74 will have a timetable change Monday to Saturday due to changes to the school day at Eckington School
- Services 95/95a will operate hourly on both services between 09:00 and 17:00, with an additional early morning journey
- Service X5 will have an additional journey at 09:25 from Dinnington
- Service X10 will operate hourly and be coordinated with service X1 to provide a 30 min service for most of the day
- Service X78 will have a timetable change Monday to Sunday to coordinate with service 221 between Doncaster and Conisbrough. Will operate every 30 minutes on Sundays
New timetables will be added to travelsouthyorkshire.com/servicechanges on Saturday 20 June with changes coming into effect on Sunday 21 June unless otherwise stated.