Shop local and support your city centre
Designed to help support local businesses, the Sheffield City Centre Gift Card is accepted by around 90 participating businesses in the city centre.
The card works in the same way to a store gift card, but it can be redeemed at a wide range of retailers, restaurants, leisure and entertainment venues right across Sheffield city centre: https://bit.ly/sheffieldgiftcard (click to open a Google Map showing the locations of gift card scheme participating businesses).
The gift card, which is a pre-loaded Mastercard debit card, is available as a physical card and also as a digital gift card (compatible with Apply Pay and Google Wallet).
To find out more about the gift card or to purchase either a physical card or a digital card visit www.sheffieldgiftcard.co.uk.
You can also load your own Sheffield City Centre gift card when you pick up a Load this Card pack from a participating venue. Each pack contains a blank city centre gift card. Then you simply:
- Visit Load Card (loadthiscard.com)
- Follow the on-screen instructions, selecting an amount you would like to load to your card
- Complete payment and the card is ready to be used.
Load this Card packs are available from the following locations:
- Atkinsons, The Moor
- The Head of Steam, Norfolk Street
- La Biblioteka, Eyre Lane
- The National Videogame Museum, Castle House, Angel Street
- Sheffield Makers Shop, inside the Winter Garden
Gift cards and Load this Card packs can also be provided by Sheffield BID via our unit on Surrey Street, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.